Site seems like a housing/neighborhood supporter site (in Fredericksburg specifically). You can find news about zoning and other neighborhood related stuff and you can help fund as well.
This is an article about a city council meeting involving the coalition.
This an article trying to promote airbnb alongside with the coalition
It depends on how open and accessible the content is!
What does it mean for something to be “open” on the internet?
- Easy to access
- Feedback during development
- Available to everyone
Reasons to be open:
- Help with development
- To get information out
Reasons not to be open:
- For profit
- Secret (maybe government related) projects
- Maybe not ready for the public (unsatisfied with work)
How to be open:
- Make public
- Allow feedback
- Maybe make it free
What does it mean to be “accessible” on the internet?
- Helps allow something to be open
- Creates easier access
- Helps with disabilities, but is not limited to disabilities
Reasons to be accessible:
- Allows info to be accessed by more people
- Morally right (for most)
- Avoid lawsuits
Reasons not to be accessible
How to be accessible:
- Add disability accommodations (Closed captions, colorblind filters, high contrast, etc)
Dinosaur going through it. Probably due to lack of internet accessibility in the prehistoric era.
Here you can find the ADA standards on accessibility.
I am a Math and Applied Physics double major.